Greyton Weekend run, 27 and 28 May 2023
Join us for our run to Greyton! You have the option of joining on either 27 or 28 May 2023 only, or come along for the whole weekend, i.e. both days.
NB!! At this stage we need to determine how many of you will be interested to join and on which day(s).
Please click on this link to complete the survey. It will take you less than 3 minutes to complete it. You can open the link on your phone or from your email.
Latest date for completion: 24 May 2023
Plan for the weekend
Saturday, 27 March 2023
- We travel to Greyton from Cape Town and surrounding areas from various points that will be identified closer to the time.
- Arrive at the Greyton market by 9:00 to ensure that our cars are parked in the allocated area by 9:30.
- Market goers can visit our car exhibition. You can decide if you want to stay with your car and answer any questions they may have, or you could browse and eat at the market.
- If you are not staying for the rest of the weekend, you can leave around 14:00 and travel back home.
- Note: Those who are staying over are responsible for their own accommodation arrangements.
- We meet at Richard Clarke’s place (our Greyton contact) for an afternoon bring-and-braai.
Sunday, 28 March 2023
- We gather at a pre-determined point in Greyton (to be advised) and travel to a mystery destination for brunch.
- You will be provided with the navigation instructions to the mystery destination.
- After brunch you travel back home at your own pace and time.
Contact us on email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to this event! Don’t miss it!